- Seaweed Meal – Contains over 60 natural minerals, micronutrients, amino acids and vitamins which help promote immune function, assist digestion and absorption of nutrients in the gut.
- Cranberry Powder – Cranberry is referred to as a superfood which is linked to being beneficial for urinary track health when consumed regularly, preventing the lining from getting bacteria.
- Chicken Liver Hydrolysate – A highly palatable powder which is rich in highly digestible proteins, fatty acids and vitamins such as vitamin A. This can be sprinkled onto existing food to encourage fussy eating pets.
- Chia seeds – Sourced from Australia where they grow naturally, chia seeds are packed with protein, omega 3 fatty acids and fibre. Chia seeds absorb a lot of water so feed with moist food which makes them an excellent supplement for your dog.
- Egg Shell Powder – A natural source of calcium from ground up egg shells, this powder is to be used with diets low in bone content. It can help to improve bone strength and condition.
- Spirulina Powder – This is a super concentrated source of nutrients, high in protein, rich in gamma linolenic acid, vitamins, minerals and other bioactive substances. The thin cell walls make it easy to digest and it can help improve your dogs immune function and support growth. Spirulina is a fresh water cyanobacteria (algae) which is grown in greenhouse ponds fed by spring water.
- Kale Powder – A concentrated source of nutrients, proteins, fibre, antioxidants and minerals. Kale is packed full of vitamin A, K and C, as well as calcium. This for eye health and function.
- Brewer’s Yeast – Promoting healthy skin, hair, eyes, liver function and pets immune functions. Brewers yeast is also known to reduce anxiety in some dogs. A highly palatable powder of the yeast strain, it’s a great source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants – particularly B vitamins, selenium, potassium, chromium, iron, zinc and magnesium.